In a blink of an eye, it is already almost the end of March. Before we know it, the days zoom past us without us realising and we're getting ready to celebrate Christmas and New Years. It never ceases to amaze me how quickly times goes by and we hardly stop to notice how things change.

I was reading my old blog, and how differently my lingo was back then. I was calling people "boobs" when now I just called them retarded. You might have to blame Borat for that though. From the moment I heard him say "she is retardation", I seem to take a liking to it. The hype has died down for the so-called native of Kazakhstan (of which I briefly considered going on a holiday to), and so I reduced it to retard.

I used to refer to a group of people as "y'all" and typed "gawd" instead of "God". My my, how things change.

I miss Uni days where my daily concern was where the next party was gonna be at, and how much money I have left over for my weekly booze. Sundays were usually left for lazing and taking care of pounding heads. I was lucky enough to never get hangovers. I still don't get them, but the alcohol consumption has slowed down considerably.

Somethings, however, never seem to change. I have been lucky enough to say I've solid friendships with people who have made a great impact on my life. Luckier than that, we still keep in contact and have a good laugh every now and then through the help of the big Ws. Everyday I count my blessings and thank god, for all the changes in my life, friendships remain the same.

How has life changed for you in the last five years?

As far as the oceans put us apart,
Across the mountains, across the trees,
You'll always remain special in my heart
.