I finally got some time to play around with my camera and it was a nice day for some trial photo taking. Being bored at work, I manage to get through quite a few blogs and youtube videos, and came across some that taught fake macro photography.

So good on me cuz then I don't have to go out and spend thousands buying a fantastic macro lens that would burn some major holage in my pockets. The unfortunate thing was that I don't have a tripod, and rocking back and forth while you're trying to focus on a flower that's 1cm tall doesn't really help.

Of course some photos turned out really blurry, and I didn't quite manage to capture what I wanted. Overall, I'd give myself a pat on the back considering it's my first pseudo macro experience, without a tripod. Lol. And I somehow managed to get a sort of fisheye effect without a fisheye lens. Emphasis on SORT OF.














My sister reckons I should just go buy proper lenses but where's the fun in that??