Did you know that fanny means two different things in two different countries? Its in the same region of the body though, in the down south area. lol.


Anyhoos, just some pictures taken from a very touristy and photographic trip to Fremantle with the Singaporean visitors. We had a fantastic day that day and Chris was trigger and shutter happy. We all were. Good food, good company, good weather, good everything really.

All I had was my little Casio point and shoot, compared to the bad ass cameras them pros were lugging around. So I simply had to make do and shoot what I could. Not too shabby other than the photos being a bit pixelated once I opened them up in full screen. Oh well, will have to wait for a bit before my DSLR comes along. Anyone willing to donate a 5D Mark II to me?

I'm too lazy to filter through and post photos of actual people, plus the nicer actual people shots look nicer from Chris's camera. Obviously the Samsui and I were photo whoring for the 40D but it was well worth it. We have a hefty collection of which we will regret come our wedding days. Complete embarrassment but total fun.

Off to watch my shows now. Toodles!