A couple of days ago, I get a call on my Australian mobile at ten in the morning, which was strange considering everyone knew I was back in Singers. Apparently, the alarm had gone off in the garage. Strange, I thought, perhaps it was another one of those damned spiders that loved to hide behind the sensors.

Oh how wrong I was. What happened was this.

Sometimes when my sis has people over, her dog comes to ours and "house-sits" in the backyard. Unfortunately, this time no one was home and poor Scout probably had no one to howl and whine to and got a bit of an anxiety attack.

This was his destruction. Amazing.

Oh, FYI, Scout is a Ridgeback and weighs about 50kg. That's massive by any standards. He wags his tail so hard it bruises me sometimes. In saying that though, he's the biggest sook I know with the most irresistable dopey face ever.

That door was due for a change anyway.