They look really cute and adorable don't they? Like your typical kids next door, innocent smiles and their blonde hair and blue eyes. Well peeps, you're looking at Hitler's followers and complete Nazis'. Just because they're kids doesn't make them any less insane & idiotic as other racist adults in the world. In my opinion, I'd spit on them if I could.

I was reading Woman's Day when I came about an article about "Prussian Blue", this pair of twins who spread nationalism through pop music. Correction, horrendous sounds of what they call music. I wanted to learn more about these girls only in this world for 13 years so I went to their website. They had samples of their music and I was hoping for their sake it would at least sound good. I couldn't even listen to 10 seconds of it.

Totally out of tune, horrible singing voices, and the lyrics are the worst bit of all. So they're Nazi idiots, and they sound bad. How much worse a combination can it get? Stupid German kids thinking they can get into politics without actually living life first. I'm sure they must be influenced by their parents teachings, for kids come into the world innocent, only to have their minds polluted. At the age of 13, how could any kid be so sure of a political standpoint?

I was reading their blog and came upon an entry titled "Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!" That disgusted me even further that Australians backed this up, a whole white supremacy shite. What right do they have to fight for being Australian? They can hardly call themselves Australians considering they are immigrants to a country that does not belong to them. Most come from England as prisoners. Yes may i emphasize, PRISONERS. They took over a land that did not belong to them, claiming what is not theirs & building a culture based on "barbies and the surf". The indigneous Australians are the real Australians. Poo on you racist Australians. This wasn't your land to start with.

No offence to the other Australians though, please don't get me wrong. I have nothing against you, but when extremities as such are occuring, it makes me so mad! Is it that impossible to live in a multicultural society, where we are all able to rely on one another? Is it that hard to live in a harmonious environment built on diversity? Colour is merely skin deep, essentially we are all the same underneath. Same organs, same limbs, same body structure. Be it caucasian, african, chinese, japanese, european...we're all the same. Some smart, some stupid, some different.

But its dipshits like "Lamb and Lynx" (who's name is LAMB???) that should be in refinement centres. Their parents should just live in mars where they can conquer the "land"

You deserve no sense of humanity what so ever, for supporting one of the most evil person's man kind has ever known - Adolf Hitler. I don't hate people like you, I pity you for having brains smaller than an ant.