A night of nostalgia and reminscing gone by, a tad sad yet a little up-lifting being able to share with someone who completely understands what I'm going through.



Met up with Claire for dinner tonight at my fav Sorrentos. We chatted on and on, trying to get to know each other, talked about everyone we knew last semester. Hardly knew her before, but I sure do hope I get to know her better this semester. Its nice to see a real familiar face from the old "group" before. I'm sure its harder for her, with Romain being so far and the fact that she always hung out with him even as good friends.

Went by the tav after dinner, some Uni bash going on. Everyone was almost completely smashed by the time we got there. It was a bit dead, but fun nevertheless. Laughing at friends' stupid antics is the best cure of sadness. However when we went back to KV, I was staring at Mimmi's apartment and felt a wave of sadness come over me. Looked over at Claire and she had the same look on her face.



Things are looking up slowly but surely, hopefully when Uni starts it all gets better.



Mimmi, Malou, Jennifer, Erika, Martien, Andy, Christina, Marie, Wicki, Annika, Nikelas and Romain...I miss you, and I wish you could all come back here. You guys were the life of all parties, and BBQs with you guys were the best!

XOXOXO