Every time I go for to the beach, a picnic or a barbeque, it is essential to have music to set the tone, otherwise it's just plain boring. And with me I bring around my ever-so-trusted "box" that plays my tunes AND keeps my iPhone safe from the sun, sand and wind. Someone is always bound to ask me "Where did you get that??". That refers to this:


The radio looking thing with the knobs, not the apple core, silly. Isn't it the cutest thing in the world?!

I saw someone else with it when I was at the beach once, and I thought it was the coolest retro looking radio ever. Then I got a surprise when she opened it up like a tupperware container! See that little flap looking thing at the side? There's one on the top and on each side, it opens up and inside is where you connect your iPod. It also connects discmans and walkmans but since I doubt anyone in this day and age still uses one, let's move on.

I LOVE it sooooo much cuz my dearest iPhone is protected when I'm at the beach and don't have to worry about the sand. Everyone always asks me where I got it, so here is where you can get it. The place I originally got it from doesn't sell it anymore.

It has FM and AM radio too and the volume goes up pretty loud, unlike those other speakers that don't do shit when you're outdoors. I know it's not Bose, but you also don't have to pay Bose money for it.

I just wanna share some other cool stuff I came across:

This is awesome if you work at an office and someone always nicks your mug and you can never find it when you're in bad need of a cuppa!

OMG. A commando rubber band gun! Imagine if you had this when you were a kid, you would have been GOD. Terrorising the streets with your rubber bands without having to worry about shooting yourself in the eye.

I WANT.

You can find them at latestbuy.com.au. They've got a heap of awesome stuff there you always wished existed. Gotta love it.