I remember having a conversation with someone and she asked if I knew where to go to roll down the hill in a big bouncy bubble thing. For the life of me I cannot remember who someone is, and whether this person is from Australia or Singapore. I was watching a show online and came across said "big bouncy bubble thing". This activity that requires you to bounce down a hill is called "Zorbing".

I think there are a few different kinds. The one above has water on the inside and you're kinda free to roll around on the inside, which to me = OUCH. The other kind you're strapped in and you have to hold on to these grips. Both sound just as dizzyfying.

I remember seeing this for the first times years ago on tv and I thought that it was the worst thing you could do to yourself. This of course came from the girl who thought rollercoaster rides were a nightmare, plus I'm claustrophobic. The latter still exists but I'm up for a thrill or two these days and I can't wait to try it out!

The one in Singapore is called ZOVbing. Don't ask me why. Apparently they've got super cool ones that allow you to "walk on water". Like so:


I checked out the prices, all set in my mind that I was gonna organise this wayyyy cool outing for my friends and I. That's where things come to a halt. What do you mean I have to pay $50 for 2 rolls? TWO damn miserable rolls down the hill, of which I still have to physically climb up after a massive roll down?

You know, it is free to roll down a hill - without a big bouncy bubble thing. It is just as dizzyfying. I think I will stick to that.