Oh. My. God. Imagine my excitement when I was blog surfing and came upon a post that showed photos of the phenomenal lingerie store in Singapore!


I have been DYING to entire one of these stores since I first put one of their bras on, and as I scrolled through the photos, I was imagining myself in bra heaven. No more hoping that something would fit, no more huge shipping fees!

Alas, my happiness was short-lived.

I had to do a double-bloody-take. "THERE IS NOT ONE BRA TO BE SEEN ANYWHERE"?? Erm, HELLO! Victoria's Secret was introduced as, I quote, "The famous lingerie retailer". Lingerie - women's underwear. Underwear = knickers and BRAS. Do you understand?? Clearly the person who opened VS in Singapore thought up this sick joke to taunt and tease us poor women.

Look, I can live without the VS luggage tags, pyjama tops and bottoms, or those bloody keychains. The bras, which are paramount to most women, are a complete necessity.

Pfft.

For those still interested, Victoria's Secret store in Singapore is located in the Singapore Resort World, or the IR (see previous post) or something or other.